[at-l] Black Mountain, Michigan Dogsledding Trip

Between February 9 and 13, 2004 I was able to join friends on a rather
different sort of winter camping trip. While many things made this winter
camping different from others I have done the prime difference and what I
had been looking forward to for a VERY long time was the dogsledding. This
was no mere, sit in the cargo area of a dogsled and get pulled, type of
thing. It was actual mushing. It was exciting and tough. It was a treat.

I have posted the trip journal and associated photos to my website. As
usual you can find a link to them from either the Travel page or in the
What's New section on the home page (both accessable from the link in my
signature). Here are the direct links to the trip itself.

The trip journal:
<http://66.93.2.170/%7Ekrk/Black_Mountain_MI_dogsledding_2_2004/diary1.html

Just the photo gallery:
<http://66.93.2.170/%7Ekrk/Black_Mountain_MI_dogsledding_2_2004/
photo_gallery.html>

I hope you like the journal. And for those who were so patiently waiting
with just a few peeps of desire I'm sorry for the delay. Just think I've
got trips from last year that are still waiting to be posted. For that
matter, there are trips from up to 3.5 years ago that have not made it up
yet including A LOT of Appalachian Trail journals.

  ** Ken **
**       krk@speakeasy.org        http://www.speakeasy.org/~krk     **
**        Ultralight backpacker   http://www.speakeasy.org/~krk     **