[at-l] Politics (OT)

Shelly³!

That's just it; you can't do anything with me. :-)
[You didn't like the Al-Gore-ithms gag? :-( ]

To answer your question though, I did take "the quiz", and as expected got Kerry [the snake] as a result.

No surprise there...

But I do agree with you...anything that gets folx* thinking is good.

-"Camo"

*Blame that creative spelling on the ineffable Felix.