[at-l] To Sectionaires needing a shuttle

I'm available on weekends only.  I live in North Georgia.  You can park your car in my yard if you'd like (I'm 15 minutes north of Neel Gap) and I'll shuttle you to your starting point.

I have a little Ford Escort at your service.  No charge.

Contact me privately.

I'll be out of town March 31 to April 5.
And there's a hiker supper at Tray Mntn Gap on April 10.

Coosa (Trail ArchAngel on the Appalachian Trail in Georgia)