[at-l] 2004 Slow Hike...

I am leaving Amicalola on the 3rd of April and meeting up with the Slow
Hikers at Hickory Flatts the next afternoon.  The Slow Hike this year
is April 4th through 10th, and goes from Springer to Tray Gap (55 miles
- 7 days).  There will be a feast waiting at Tray Gap when we all
arrive.  It is very simple to join the Slow Hike.  Get yourself to
Springer on the 4th - or Amicalola on the 3rd - and hike the six miles
to Hickory Flatts.  The group will form as people hike in...

Pittsburgh, Barb, Ryan