[at-l] Politics (OT)

Jack, Jack, Jack, what am I to do with you?  LOL   Al-Gore-ithms?!?
Ewwwww...that one was soooo badddddd.

As far as Kerry changing his stance on the issues, I thought they all did
that after they finally got into office anyway.  (Read my lips...no new
taxes.)  HA!

But, my friend, have *you* taken that little quiz?  If not, here is the quiz
again, http://www.presidentmatch.com/Main.jsp2?cp=main  Let me know what
your results are.  You will see once you take the quiz how each candidate
*currently* stands on the issues.  If they should change their minds on any
between now and the presidential election will definitely be something to
keep an eye and educated ear out for.  ;-)

Now, I don't seriously think that this little fun exercise is what one
should base their vote on.  However, like Kel & Wench said, it'll get people
to thinkin', and I think that is the main goal of the exercise.  It's
definitely a start.

Shelly Hale