[at-l] Thru Hiker A-L 2004 List

And speaking of neuro damage, my face has gone numb, my neck is so stiff it
feels like a 2x4, and I'm having trouble speaking.  Roommate is taking me to
the ER so I won't be posting for a little while.  Prayers are most welcome.

Kelly Whitman
iN*TP*
"There ARE no other women like me."  -- 7 of 9

>And someone earlier was speaking of neuro damage! Old stroke-boy here
>didn't even realize he'd posted the same info twice...
>
>Frank

Take off on a romantic weekend or a family adventure to these great U.S.
locations. http://special.msn.com/local/hotdestinations.armx