[at-l] Follow Through On Global Warming (OT)

The evidence right now is that the period from 800 to 1300AD was up to 5
degrees warmer than it is now. To put that in perspective I believe the
projection for global warming is about a 1.8 degree temp rise if you accept
the CO2 hypothesis hockey stick.

So if it was that much warmer for a 500 year period, less than a 1000 years
ago what happened then. Was there massive damage to the ecology that has
completely recovered in the 700 years since 1300? Hard to believe that we
can't see any sign of it isn't it? How can you explain that?

Bryan

 Samuel Adams advised, "Let us contemplate our forefathers, and posterity,
and resolve to maintain the rights bequeathed to us from the former, for the
sake of the latter."