'Til next we meet WAS [at-l] Goodbye

LWOP,

Oh, how I envy you.  I have 2 years before I get to go on my thru
hike...sigh...

I hope and pray that it is everything you expect and so much more.  May the
sun warm you along your travels and the wind help you along your way with a
gentle nudge.  May the trail prove to be the challenge you seek, the answers
to your questions, and solace to your soul.  I hope that you find new
friends that leave bits of magic in their wake, and that you finally get to
meet some of your online friends in person along the way.  May your grub bag
never be empty and your gear stay ever strong and true.

Good luck, my friend.  But, never Goodbye, only 'til next we meet.

Shelly Hale