From: "LWOP" <Lwop@att.net>
To: <at-l@backcountry.net>
Sent: Sunday, February 22, 2004 7:32 PM
Subject: [at-l] Goodbye

Fellow hikers,
I just wanted to say goodbye since I will be logging off the AT-l sometime
tomorrow.  I will be leaving for Georgia early Tuesday morning and should be
sleeping on top of Springer Friday night.  I would like to thank everyone
for the good information provided on this list and for all the entertainment
provided along the way.  I am looking forward to meeting many of you either
on the trail or at the next gathering.

Remember, you only live once - so dream BIG and make your dreams happen.
Till our paths cross again,
Lwop