Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 22:20:13 -0500
From: Steve Landis <s.landis@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [at-l] Follow Through On Global Warming (OT)
To: AT-L <at-l@mailman.backcountry.net>

On 2/20/2004 9:35 PM, J Bryan Kramer wrote:
> Yah......and your point is?

OK I'll say it slowly this time..
The...Pentagon...is...planning...for...it.

I already stated several times that temperatures
> are going up. For a more rational exposition try these links:
>
> http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2004/2/16/120003.shtml
> http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2004/2/17/145520.shtml
> http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2004/2/18/162816.shtml

Interesting that "newsmax" doesn't have an "about us" link.

from... http://conwebwatch.tripod.com/stories/2002/nmstock.html
"Let's see. Running Judicial Watch press releases as NewsMax articles
fails on originality, and its heavy bias in telling stories with a
conservatives-good, liberals-bad slant knocks them out in the
comprehensiveness and trustworthiness department."

And...   http://biz.yahoo.com/ic/105/105844.html

Newsmax, rational...yeah OK.

Steve