[at-l] Follow Through On Global Warming (OT)

On 2/21/2004 10:07 AM, J Bryan Kramer wrote:
> Let's remember that the source cited for the start of this thread was a Lyin
> Gore campaign ad,

Actually the source was a moveon.org ad that included an excerpt from a
Gore speech.  It was not a "another full-page NY Times advertisement"
taken out by Al Gore as reported by RnR.
http://www.moveon.org/press/ads/NYTGore3.pdf

> which I must assume you consider to be authoritative. News
> Max is as good and almost certainly better than anything that oozes out of
> the DNC.

You can assume, but you would be wrong.  I will gladly stipulate that
there are plenty of liars to go around on all sides of this or any other
political "discussion".  Including the biased folks found on Newsmax.

"NewsMax Media serves up the news with a conservative slant." and
"The company generates more than half its revenue from sales of
politically oriented merchandise (clothing, posters, books) showcasing
stars of the Republican Party"    from...  Hoovers at
http://tinyurl.com/253d5

I simply added to the OT topic by posting a link to the Fortune article
which I thought was interesting and would further inform this discussion.

Steve

ps. Your patellar reflex seems to be in good working order.