From: "Dave Hicks" <daveh@psknet.com>
To: "Bob C." <ellen@clinic.net>; <GoVolsKelly@aol.com>
Cc: <janl2@mindspring.com>; <at-l@backcountry.net>
Sent: Friday, February 20, 2004 11:00 AM
Subject: Re: Re[2]: [at-l] Five Days Until...

The spell checker, which we had at work, also checked for "bad" grammar, for
"incorrect" level of informal usage, for slang, for non-politically-correct
terms, etc.

I was notified that I was using inappropate slang, every time I typed my
name -- "Hicks."

Chainsaw

PS -- Heaven help you, if you tried to use the singular third person
pronouns, even to refer to a specific individual, of a known gender.

PSS -- Were one trying to get a subjective-contrary-to-fact through the
"grammar" review....