[at-l] AOL Blocking problems - some 'tech' stuff

I don't either.  All unknown email goes into a folder that I look at about
once a month to see if there's anything I want to look at.  Mostly, I just dump
the whole thing.. Permanently delete it.

I'm sure there are ISPs out there that are better than AOL and sure there are
some worse.  The bottom line?  I LIKE AOL.  I've had it a dozen years and I'm
not changing my email address.

Additionally, my aunt lives in a very small town, and AOL is the only
provider that has a local number, and she uses my account to get online.  Sooooo,
what's once person's convenience, is another person's reason to bitch.

GoVols

In a message dated 2/20/2004 10:56:11 AM Eastern Standard Time,