[at-l] AOL Blocking problems - some 'tech' stuff

On 2/20/2004 7:30 AM, Martin Fors wrote:
> COMCAST has been proven to
> be the highest Spam processing ISP in the world.  Most Spammers use COMCAST
> as their ISP and spoof their sending from address:

Do you have any documentation or more information?  I am thoroughly
satisfied with Comcast which I believe does a great job preventing spam.
  Since I started using Comcast I get no spam.  My former Epix account
which my wife now uses continues to get spam/junk mail.
In the interest of full disclosure, I am also using a mail program with
junk mail controls in addition to spyware software, and a firewall.

This is not meant to start a pissing contest over ISP's or to defend or
promote Comcast, which I'm sure is inherently evil on many levels.  All
I know is that I get zero, nada, zilch, NO spam/junk mail since I
started using it.  What am I missing?

Steve