[at-l] AOL Blocking problems - some 'tech' stuff

This is a bit of information and hopefully you all will show some grace to
AOL users in their problem.  BTW, Jack my friend, COMCAST has been proven to
be the highest Spam processing ISP in the world.  Most Spammers use COMCAST
as their ISP and spoof their sending from address:

The problem could be that ATL-L's particular IP got onto dnsbl.us.sorbs
blocking list.  AOL uses this, I believe, in their anti-Spam software.  This
might have happened because either the ISP itself or someone else reported
the IP as a Spammer.  Someone who does not like this list may have done it.
They also could've used a netblock - which is confusing because that kind of
block refers to a range of domains rather than the act of blocking an
individual IP, and ATL-L's IP got accidentally gobbled up by it.  I don't
know if that has been the case.  It is used to block dynamically-assigned
IP's.  If you're interested DNSBL gives a long blurb about justifying what
they do.  It's quite hard to get off their s--t list.

http://www.dnsbl.us.sorbs.net

rusty