[at-l] Achilles Tendons/Heel Spurs

TRUE STORY... When I fell recently I went to the Dr. who prescribed an
anti-inflamatory, gave me instructions for a set of exercises with weights
that he said I should do and referred me to PT. I went to the physical
therapist who treated the injury with a combination of ultra-sound with
hydrocortizone cream, stretching, electro-stimulation and gave me a series
of stretches to do daily. When asked about the resistance exercises she
said (in no uncertain terms) "NO! Your shoulder isn't ready for that." The
PT regimen resolved my problem in less than half the time the Dr. had
projected.