Hiking Dog extraordinaire, was [at-l] Achilles Tendons/Heel Spurs

> Hey Jan,
> HERE is the correct link:
> http://www.turnorama.org/Mahoosucs2
> I remember you took a photo of me and Nell going up that ladder. I'd
> love to see it someday (if my butt doesn't look too big :^)

Hey Turnbill,
I'd love to send it to you, but I'm, ah, technically challenged. I got
my first digital camera just as I was heading out the door for the Big
Hike, and learned to use it on the fly - I carried the damn manual for
a good five weeks before having the confidence to send it home.

Even then, I was always calling my photo support guy and asking "..how
do you do this...".  Luckily, I ran into photojournalist Notes before
Damascus, and he unwound many of the mysteries trailside.

But what that all means is...I still don't understand the whole
computer software thing, or know how to download my own pics, or do
anything basic with them, like sending a large file over dial-up, or
making it smaller to do that. Sad but true.

I keep meaning to take a course at the local community college, but
life keeps interfering. The shots are on a CD now. If there's a simple
way to do it, clue me in. I'd love to send people I hiked with photos
of themselves. There should be a course at the Ruck for the
techno-challenged.
Clueless Shoe

--
    	AT Journal: