[at-l] Achilles Tendons/Heel Spurs

Try a physical therapist who specializes in treating athletes.  I know I
already said that but I'm repeating it for a reason.  If an medical doctor
hasn't helped, try a different tack.  PTs have a very different approach as
compared to M.D.s.

Kelly Whitman
iN*TP*
"There ARE no other women like me."  -- 7 of 9

>Back to plantar fascitis/heel spurs - I DID wear prescribed (and
>expensive!) orthotics, on my hike and now. I also flex my feet before
>they bear weight, but I wonder...Does stretching make all that much
>difference, seriously?
>
>If I go see a foot doctor again, is it a podiatrist I want or
>something else?

Click, drag and drop. My MSN is the simple way to design your homepage.