[at-l] Re: Digital Camera

LWOP - good news

> enough to get from one major trail town to the next. I would guess that
> most
> of the larger towns - Pearisburg, Erwin, Waynesboro, etc. would all >have a  Walgreen's or similar photo shop.

Your guidebook should list the Walmarts and such - you can check and
plan before you even leave. Even if you have to mail/recycle a couple
home over the course of the Trail, you're carrying more firepower that
I was, card-wise. I think you'll be golden.
For example, The ALDHA Companion lists a Wal-mart Superstore in
Pearisburg.
--
    	AT Journal:
	http://www.trailjournals.com/Liteshoe/