[at-l] Ankle report and on and on an on (OT)

And I probably love my house as much as you love your tent.  I LIKE owning a
house.  Also, I spent every last dime of my inheritance from my Dad's death
(it was a surprise, I didn't know it was coming) and bought out one of the Boy's
partners.  I'm now a part owner of a grand Chinese restaurant here in lovely
South Florida.

Hopefully, the dividends will help me pay off this house, my car and the
credit cards and student loans quicker, and I can plan on a thru-hike some time
before the next coming of Christ.  Hopefully.

GoVols