[at-l] AOL issues

If you would still like to use AOL, and still want to
read the AT-L mail without any AOL related hassles,
you may want to use pipermail:

http://mailman.backcountry.net/pipermail/at-l/

Can sort by date, subject and thread.

You an always post via your AOL account if you wish.

It is how I now mainly read PCT-L and AT-L now (CDT-L
is still small enough where the digest is good
enough). Can still read messages almost as soon as
they are posted, with out 150 messages in my mailbox
or waiting for the daily digest.

Just a suggestion that may a good compromise for some.

=====
--Thoreau