  From: TrailR@aol.com
  To: camojack@comcast.net
  Cc: at-l@backcountry.net
  Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2004 9:23 AM
  Subject: Re: [at-l] Still no messages for AOL users from AT-L (OT)

  It was a generic question for Ryan, posted on the list.
  I knew I would get a semi intelligent answer from him.
  I didn't ask you anything, because I knew I'd get a pointless answer.
  And I continue to get them. But I expected that I guess, based on
  past posts. And if you have a life, no, I don't want to hear about it.
  I'm sure it's a full life. Full of what, I can only guess. Forget I asked.
  I don't care.

  Every one else out there enjoy your ISP's, I don't give a rats butt what
  everyone uses, even if it's AOL. Freedom of choice and all that.

  hotdog