[at-l] Ankle report and on and on an on (OT)

Priorities, man, Priorities!

Seriously, folks, I hope everyone feels better and soon.  I'm glad Chainsaw
is up and walking about, even if it is on a treadmill, and I hope Jim's eye
recovers famously, and Weary's heart valve keeps on doing it's job.  Three cheers
for the invalids!  Just kidding, I gotta be more poltically correct and say
"physically challenged" (I know, I know... a PC Kelly...Ridiculous! They're
mutually exclusive!)  Hey, do we need to have a Get Well Soon Ruck?

I got your book Weary, thank you!  That's one foxy picture on the back cover,
too! <vbg>

Now, those countertops.  The problem is replacing them.  I've pruned the hell
out of the money tree that is growing out in the back yard, (yeah, okay) and
granite is expensive!  I ain't gonna redo the countertops without replacing
the equally icky cabinets (Don't get me started). And brand new cabinets and
granite countertops DO NOT go with paint speckled floors, a.k.a. terrazzo.  So,
it's going to cost a a pretty penny to redo the whole danged kitchen.  So, I
reckon me and them countertops are going to be cohabitating a while.  Oh!  I DID
get me a shiny new stainless steel dishwasher for Valentine's Day.  Three
cheers for no more dish pan hands!

Until the time comes when I can afford to DO SOMETHING with the kitchen, I'm
happily doing things that don't cost a lot of money, like growing stuff.  I
noticed this morning I had about 45 tomatoes that will be ripe in about three
weeks, I've got buckets of radishes, and my cukes are coming along as well.
I've got basil and Cayenne peppers that I've been using to make sauce, and I just
planted some onions and watermelon!  Yummy!  Three cheers for fresh Veggies!
Okay, Vols, that's it, you're cut off. ...NO MORE COFFEE.

CheerleadingGoVols

In a message dated 2/18/2004 9:12:32 PM Eastern Standard Time,