[at-l] Achilles Tendons/Heel Spurs

Jan,
Don't know if this is inspiring or not (it's not), but the bottoms of my
feet were sore for 6 months after my first thruhike, gradually diminishing.
Of course, I wore hard-soled boots for most of that hike, which I now
realize gave me less cushioning and shock absorption (and more pain) than
the various trailrunners I wore on subsequent hikes.

Does it make you feel a little better to know that my feet were once sore?
And now, years later, (and despite many more miles), they're not sore any more.
Is that inspiring???

Spur

http://www.artofthetrail.com