[at-l] OT: Northern Exposure

This subject is off topic, but I know many on this
list (myself included) are big fans of the late, great
series "Northern Exposure". Well it is FINALLY coming
out on DVD!  Due date is in May. It is $60 for the
first season (8 epsisodes) though. :-(

On the plus side, my birthday *IS* in May. Methinks I
will be hinting big time for this as a gift. :-)

(I am in now way affiliated with Amazon, just made me
happy to see it available on DVD, finally!) And, to
make it hiking related, the show was filmed not too
far from the PCT in the town of Rosalyn, WA. I believe
Sly went there when he did the PCT as a matter of
fact.

************************

Greetings from Amazon.com!

You've previously signed up to be notified when
"Northern Exposure"
(DVD)
became available, and we're happy to inform you that
it is now
available to
pre-order!

If you would like to pre-order this item now, just
follow the link
below:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00005JLG3/ref=t_th_em_po

Once you've placed your order, we will ship this item
to you as soon
as it is released (your credit card will not be
charged until this
item is ready for shipping).

If you do not want to purchase this item, there is no
need to reply to
this message.

If you have any questions, please write to us at
orders@amazon.com.
We hope to see you again soon at Amazon.com!

Enjoy,
Your Friends at Amazon.com

=====
--Thoreau