[at-l] Digital Photos

One option is to just bounce a CD burner in a bounce box.  I was planning on
taking one or two 1 GB CF cards, which I could fit anywhere between 600-1200
shots on.  I could probably handle bouncing my box two weeks ahead, and just
pull out the burner, burn my CD's, mail them home, and then bounce the box
again.

The burner I'm looking into buying is:
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=&A=ShowProduct&Q=&sku=3066
35&is=REG&bi=E15

It allows disc spanning (which is necessary, since I'm using 1 GB cards),
and tons more options.  Takes all major memory card types, requires no
computer, can run on batteries, and much more.  There are also other burners
out there that are similar, requiring no computer connection to do the burn.

Daniel