[at-l] Still no messages for AOL users from AT-L

In a message dated 2/17/2004 5:04:11 PM Eastern Standard Time,
wdlists@optonline.net writes:

> I cannot understand why anyone stays with AOL. It is more expensive for
> less
> service and endless hastles. There are some good deals for $9.95 per month.
> Try Netscape or Walmart for two.

I seldom have a problem with AOL, atleast that I know of, and other then the
list.  Hopefully we'll be changing sometime, but probably not until we move.

What I can't understand is why so many care.

Sly