[at-l] Still no messages for AOL users from AT-L

TrailR@aol.com wrote:

>Someone said they think it's only AOL members that are having the problem.
>As far as I know, no one else has a problem & the list is up.
>AOL members are able to send to the list, but can't receive mail from it
>
>Anything I need to do to AOL to fix this?

Unfortunately, this is a "PG" list, so I don't have any publishable
suggestions.

I hope that the new server will help with the problem.  It's really a
bunch of problems happening all at once, and AOL with their set of
problems (the current worm, their antispam efforts, etc.)  is making it
almost impossible to get delivery done.

-Ryan