Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 22:10:42 EST
From: Snodrog5@aol.com
Subject: [at-l] DataBook & Companion
To: at-l@backcountry.net
Received the 2004 DataBook and ALDHA Companion from the A.T.C. today, and
they're already marked up with this season's plans :O)
Congrats to Dan Chazin all the ALDHA volunteers for another great job! I'm
not including me in those congrats, cuz where I thought I wrote "hunters"
in my
section update, it came out "hikers" in the printed edition...
I have now informed thousands of readers that the Hurd Brook Lean-to is in an
area "frequented by hikers".
TypoJ