[at-l] (Guest Post) Bill Bailey talks AT

* Message posted to AT-L from the National Scenic Trails Website
* by our guest Coosa <lorac4491@linkamerica.net>.
* Please use <mailto:lorac4491@linkamerica.net> to reply to the sender.

http://www.tennessean.com/sports/localsports/archives/04/02/46969354.shtml?Element_ID=46969354

Trails and flies: A couple of events are planned for Feb. 24 by Cumberland Transit ? one for the hikers, the other for the fly-tying folks.

Bill Bailey will share some of his experiences from the Appalachian Trail, which he has made a complete trip through twice.

Bailey's presentation also will include a slideshow of his 1996 hike. There is limited seating and reservations can be made by calling 321-4069.

And starting on the same evening will be a fly-tying class that will teach the use of the basic tools, use of materials and designs for fishing the Midstate.

Cost is $85 for the four-session course.

I can't get my email's thru the regular channel, so I'm using guest post.
Coosa