[at-l] Gator Get Up And Go (OT)

> When I saw this my first temptation was to grab it, but then I
> thought about reading a "Darwin" report on AT-L and
> having to know it was me who was the subject...     ;)

It's not the grabbin' it that gets you into trouble.  It's the lettin' go.

>           In the end it's about an even choice between alligator
> and bear. There's too many variables in the circumstances
> between the two.

Well, think about it this way.  Plenty of folks put on alligator shows at
the farms and in zoos and the like.  They're in there with a big pit of
gators, some of them shockingly large and dangerous, even if they are well
fed.

You don't see ANYBODY do a wild grizzly bear show where they mess with 'em
the way the alligators get messed with...

Shane