From: "Nicole Markee" <nicole@astrogirl.com>
To: <at-l@backcountry.net>
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2004 7:53 PM
Subject: [at-l] VA Question

I suppose most of you don't know me.  Felix knows me, but that may not
be in my favor.  ;)

I intend to finish VA this spring, which for me is Bastian/Bland ->
Damascus (I'll get to the state line on the next section to the south).
  If y'all could do that any time you wanted, when would you do it?  I'm
thinking that mid to late May would be ideal.  I want as few bugs as
possible, but won't freak out if it snows or something.  How late can I
go to avoid most of the bugs?

-Astrogirl
(my AT journal index is here:
http://www.astrogirl.com/blog/Backpacking/archives.html for those of