[at-l] BIRTHDAYS!

Thanks for the birthday wishes. I just happen to be celebrating today
with some 18 year old Macallan Scotch purchased in the old country and
brought to the America's by Pog :-) Also enjoying John Melancamp's
30th year tribute to my favorite artist "Bob Dylan" 38 albums and over
500 songs published. Yee haaa
chase who only works 4 hours tomorrow thank goodness

and aint I something, "In my brand new leopard skin pillbox hat"