[at-l] Sunscreen

> I think that depends a great deal on your own skin.  Before the leaves
> come
> out there'll be a lot more sun, and of course on balds there's never any
> protection unless you do them at night.

I'll be jumping right into the Vermont in June this year, and I'll be in
the Whites before I know it.  I figured sunscreen would be a good idea
for someone like me with mild rosacea and pale skin.

It sounds like I'll just be running a couple of bottles in my bounce box
and I'll have to see how fast I go through them.

Six2