[at-l] Sealskinz

Hummingbird -
Which model Sealskinz do you wear?  I see on their site that there are
varying degrees of water-resistance/waterproof.  I have run too much for too long
and the long training runs have blistered my feet over the years.  The spots
where I blistered badly before are prone to chafing now to the point of bleeding.
 The wetter my feet are, the more likely they are to blister, chafe, etc.
Also, being a life-long Floridian, I am a certified, card-carrying cold wimp.
 How about warmth?  How warm do they keep your feet in addition to keeping
them dry?  My feet and head have priority when I'm cold so anything that helps
my extremities stay warm improves my outlook. (You should see me run a winter
marathon.  I look like a cross between the Pillsbury doughboy and the Michelin
tire man.)  Do you wear socks under the Sealskinz?
Thanks
Jack

Hummingbird said <<<<Sealskinz.
I wear them with my Chacos and find them a great combination for hiking.? I
have not done a thru hike yet but am very comfortable backpacking long
distances with them.? I know of at least one hiker who did a thru with this
combo and swore by it.

Hummingbird