[at-l] OT Politics

OrangeBug wrote:
In any case, I hope those who will insist on campaigning will show some
appreciation for the breadth of interests on this list. Let's save the
venom for trekking poles and physical conditioning.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You beat me to it, OrangeBug, but I was going to suggest "cell phones" or "guns" or the "B" word -- You DO mean "Bryson" right?

Ducking under the nearest tarp and LOL, Coosa
The dogs are sleeping in front of the TV watching Law and Order.