[at-l] Physical and other conditioning on the trail

I hear that, Melissa, I'm having those dreams, too.

If it were just the trail I was preparing for, that would not be
panic-inducing, it's trying to get everything ELSE done before then that's
the problem.

Kelly Whitman
iN*TP*
-----------
"There ARE no other women like me."  -- 7 of 9

>What's weird is that I'm not feeling very much panic in my waking life.
>Angst, yes, panic, no.  I'm sure I'll get more and more panicked as I
>progress.  But maybe I'm finally old enough to accept that I'm doing the
>best that I can to prepare, and that whatever happens is what was meant to
>happen.  Very zen, I know.  In theory.  I find, though, that any new
>extreme
>experiences where I'm testing myself bring about these insanely vivid,
>emotionally draining dreams.  It's a great way to not have to suffer
>through
>that awake.
>
>Melissa

Optimize your Internet experience to the max with the new MSN Premium
Internet Software. http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200359ave/direct/01/