[at-l] Physical and other conditioning on the trail

What's weird is that I'm not feeling very much panic in my waking life.
Angst, yes, panic, no.  I'm sure I'll get more and more panicked as I
progress.  But maybe I'm finally old enough to accept that I'm doing the
best that I can to prepare, and that whatever happens is what was meant to
happen.  Very zen, I know.  In theory.  I find, though, that any new extreme
experiences where I'm testing myself bring about these insanely vivid,
emotionally draining dreams.  It's a great way to not have to suffer through
that awake.

Melissa