[at-l] Physical and other conditioning on the trail

Oh, so you're starting the two continent South America to North America
Trail??  Does that still start at Cape Horn and end in Barrow, AK??  That
sounds cool.  I wonder how long it would take and you'd have to watch out
for the Rebels and drug lords in SA.

then the one where everything in my pack was stolen on the
first day on the trail (which, mysteriously started on a tropical Latin
American shore) and I agonized over how I was going to afford the thousands
of dollars to replace everything.