[at-l] the man with the ideas---

>Find your way to the power panel and flip every breaker except for the refrigerator and leave it that way for 24 hours.
Eventually, you'll forget to turn most of them back on.<

Years ago, we knew a family where there were 5 sons.  The father took out all the light bulbs and gave each family member one bulb.  They had to carry it around and put it in the lamp they were using at the moment.  Too funny!  I'm sure that it saved electricity, though.

anklebear

"You don't have to know anything about the outdoors to hike the A.T.  It's sort of idiot proof."   Emiko Fergusson