[at-l] the man with the dynamite...Felix

Shane Steinkamp wrote:

>Have 'blackout days'.  Find your way to the power panel and flip every
>breaker except for the refrigerator and leave it that way for 24 hours.
>Eventually, you'll forget to turn most of them back on.

I've always threatened to do this...and, just may.

>Use wood heat.  (See Weary.)

I heat 100% with wood (or, on special occasions, body heat)

>Insulate your dwelling well.

I live in a log cabin...

>Take showers together.  I can wash three bodies with the water most people
>use to wash one.

I live with two men and a french maid...not a lot of folx that'll take
showers with me.

And, these are good ones, Shane...Another thing I try to do is take a
backpack or some such to the grocery store with me so as to not have to
answer the 'paper or plastic' question with 'paper' or 'plastic'.

More??

(For those who care...Wendell, my cute little black and white kitty,
very well may have been de-heated by Tom, my big black and white
porch-livin' stray cat...So...anyone want a kitten...in a few months? )