[at-l] Errata re Brian Robinson... Re: Your health on yourhike:staying out of the myth

> ### OK, so, whaddid eye miss? Challenge. Beauty. Truths. I
> missed maybe Health? Then why not stay home and walk on the
> treadmill. Certainly be safer than driving the highway to get
> here. "...It is simply something they like to do." Why?

Because it's delicious.  Why do you like apple pie?  Because it's good.  Why
do you like sex?  Because it's good.

Of course, I suppose it could be complicated and we could say, "Because it
fufils an unspecified need."

Hey!  That's it!  I NEED IT.

Shane