[at-l] felix's e-mail re making a diff - oh, and some pics from ou...

In a message dated 2/10/2004 9:15:35 AM Eastern Standard Time,
ellen@clinic.net writes:

> But it seems to me an occasional subtle mention of the
> "B" word, in connection with an administration that has the worse
> environmental
> record in modern times

Exactly.  Perhaps we talk about the healthy forest initiative aka the good
old boy term for clear cutting old and second growth forests?  Or the sell out
concerning the Clean Air, Water and Power Acts.

Sly