[at-l] felix's e-mail re making a diff - oh, and some pics from ou...

In a message dated 2/10/04 08:06:17 Eastern Standard Time, Slyatpct@aol.com
writes:

> ellen@clinic.net writes:
>
> > AOL has again rejected one of my private messages to KellyGoDean, so I'm
> > forced
> > to use this forum. But please, no one else besides Kelly should read the
> > following: (remember! you are on your good behavior!)
> >

> My bottomline is, anybody but the B word, that has a reasonable chance of
> winning.
>
> YVMV,
>
> Sly

So,  Instead of this being an AT-List we are beginning to become a political
tool of the Democratic Party?   There are people who are interested in Hiking
the Trail of every political persuasion and perhaps a lot of people who
couldn't care less about politics.  Some time ago people were pulling for Dean but
after he imploded (a la Gore) now it is just "anybody but the B" (now who could
that be)?

Lets everyone work as hard as we want to for the candidate of our choice --
but not on this list.  At least that is my humble opinion.

Skylander