[at-l] Some more good news

Hi all,

I find myself NEEDING to share this good news with you.  Some of you may
already know about this but have kept it quietly to yourselves.  It's about
two very dear AT hikers, Ken [Walkabout AT99] Landau and Diane [Dee AT??]
Boucher, and I warned them both that I was going to announce this:

I will have the blessing of officiating at the marriage of Dee and Ken this
Saturday afternoon on Valentines Day, here in Vermont.  :-]  rusty