[at-l] skeeter the smartass.....

Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 08:41:27 -0500
From: Mark Hudson <hudsom@us.ibm.com>

Toey, you're right, hiking doesn't have to beat your body up...
you can do it all by yourself. Case in point; how far did you
hike with that infected toe anyway?  <vbg>
skeeter

### Seeeeee? I *do* know a thing or two. 432 miles, skeeter,
though you wouldn't have known anything was amiss right off. It
was when I started waiting for everyone to leave the leanto so I
could put my socks on that I knew I had something going on.
Kinda like a Tequila Sunrise on your sock. (Hmmmm, not such a
bad picture, is it?)