[at-l] Hiking/photo link.

Reference your posts, dated 2/8&9/04.

I?m not receiving all posts, and have not read the original post which all
of you are tacitly referring to.

If you?re wondering how someone can hike coast-to-coast and walk 7,700 miles
in the process, I believe the ?Trans-Canadian Trail? or something which
sounds similar to that does pretty much as claimed.  The trail starts on the
east coast, goes near if not to the west coast, then swings north.  It?s the
lengthy northern leg which takes up the extra mileage.

Anyone want to thru-hike that one?  It will be more than a walk in winter.

Steve

Click here for a FREE online computer virus scan from McAfee.