[at-l] felix's e-mail re making a diff - oh, and some picsfrom our wild ...

At 12:55 PM 2/9/2004 -0500, Slyatpct@aol.com wrote:
>In a message dated 2/9/2004 1:11:18 AM Eastern Standard Time,
>lbooher@pure.net writes:
>
>>I get annoyed at how much water we waste waiting for the water to get hot
>>for our showers.  Kahley (where is she when we need her?!) said that they
>>somehow saved the water for their garden, I think.
>

>It could be done, but you'd have to recycle your gray water into a
>separate pool with waste water from your toilet into another system.
>
>Sly
Actually some experts recommend separate grey water drains anyway because
we often use chemicals in washing that kill the bacteria which make your
septic tank work. It makes the whole system more expensive to install though.