[at-l] re: at-l: things I like to do

Does the Ye Ole Good and Old Shoppe have a URL; couldn't find it with a
web search.
Thanks (Found Book-World)

janl2@mindspring.com wrote:

>In my car, I usually carry a coffee cup, so as to avoid using styrofoam cups, which don't degrade.
>
>As for books, as I delve into Book-World, I'm learning that you support the authors a whole lot more buying directly from them or theor websites than from Amazon, which doesn't return the author much.
>A used book has already paid its royalties to the author. Depends on your motivation.
>I dunno about saving trees.
>

>> I'm a big reader, and have a deep respect for authors, e.g., Jan, and I
>>buy my books from the Ye Ole Good and Old Shoppe.  My question is, am I
>>cheating the authors, or saving trees?

James P. ("Jim") Lynch
jplynch@crosslink.net
Note: I use an aggessive spam filter.  If you send me an email and you haven't gotten a reply in a few days (and you expect one), send me another and make sure its plain text only.