[at-l] Lurker emerges from the shadows

Frank:

Baring of the soul on an internet mail list is a brave and impressive
thing to do.

When I read emails that do that, I read them and learn from them. I'm
sure others do as well.

Your mail is NOT dissapearing into the ether without notice.

>From what I've learned since I've been here, there are some real nice
people here.

Dwight

>>> "Frank Looper" <mapster@charter.net> 2/7/04 2:47:37 AM >>>

I do what I do for multiple reasons. Some, I don't even talk about.

Hiking was my big PT after the strokes, and it turned into an
obsession.
Still and all, if the only thing I ever do is make good maps, at least
won't be useless--in my own eyes.

Why in the world do I bare my soul to people who could know or care
less?
I have no idea.  :-(

Frank